Monday, September 03, 2007

Intended Audience

As one can probably tell, many of my recent posts are not really directed towards those who already are doing well in school nor are they directed toward educators or the management of high performing schools. In fact much of my website is directed and has always been directed to those who need help learning and communities who have always been underrepresented in higher education. Of course anyone is welcome to my website, and if it helps them all the better.

I can easily see the irony here, those who need the most help are the ones least likely to own a computer or use the internet. If they do use the internet they probably won't use it to learn how to learn math. Nevertheless, I believe that if I cast a wide enough net, and I cast it frequently eventually the few people I do reach will add up. Even if my opinions are unpopular and extreme if it helps one more kid and/or parent to get his/her act together to go to college, finish college and become a productive member of society then, it is worth it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.

September 26, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home