Monday, April 28, 2008

Elite Training Techniques

I was perusing the New York Times website when I came across this article:

Elite Korean Schools, Forging Ivy League Skills

It's quite amazing that nearly all of their students go to Ivy League schools, but what is most important to me are the skills they emphasize in the article. Constant studying, motivated students, and more importantly motivated parents. What I would like to see is an analysis of the specific study techniques they employ. For example, "such and such" student reads the paragraph then memorizes it and then goes on to the next paragraph, something like that. Specific time management skills and whatnot.

Overall, I think the article is great it serves as a general plan for any student who wishes to attend and ivy league institution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home